Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Sunday, October 11, 2015
"I have to give lots of credit to Google's new flagship laptop for getting me through a typical workday without frustration. The Chromebook Pixel 2 will perform, and perform admirably, on 95% of what you want. Just be sure to keep your old computer around for the other 5%".
Google Chromebook Pixel 2 is ready to be your work laptop [REVIEW]